22 December 2005

Happy Holidays!

I have finally gotten caught up on my tags and have finished the Holiday Tags...! Nothing profound here for this post - Just some Holiday Tags for you to snag and tag!

No tagging requests this time, please - I'm going to be incommunicado until after the holidays... But please feel free to tag these yourself... (If you want me to tag them for you for *next* holidays once I return, I'd be happy to...)



Here are some examples of what the second two might look like tagged:



The fonts I used for these can be found here and here...

To download: right-click, choose Save Target As... Now pay attention -- the extension will be .htm (and I haven't figured out how to stop this), you must change it back to .ttf , and the file type as All Files... Otherwise it will save as an htm document with nothing but gibberish in it... Don't say I didn't warn you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I snagged these. Credit will be given. Thank you! Happy holidays

Ari said...

Oh these are awesome. You are quite good.

Ari

Angelia Rian said...

Tanya - You're Welcome...! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you as well...! :)

Heather - Actually, I don't have any snowflake stuff... Which I discovered rather too belatedly to do anything about it... But never fear, by the time next X-mas rolls round, I will have more than enough snowflake stuff... :) I hope you holidays were wonderful, and that your New Year is even better...! :) ♥ xoxo

Ari - Thank you... I do try... :) Happy Holidays and Happy New Year...!