15 November 2005

Intro and A Few Rules *READ THIS FIRST*

Welcome to Dark Moon Designs graphical tag journal...! If you see something here that you like and want tagged (personalised with your name) simply reply in the comments section and I'll be more than happy to fill any requests... I reserve the right as to choice of font, colours, etc. - except where otherwise stated...

"Snag Only" means you may save them to your hard drive and use them how you please (without altering it or obscuring my watermark), but any tag labelled "Snag Only" is not availible to be personalised...

Be sure to leave an email addy so I can get your requested tags back to you... I will not waste my time trying to track you down...

Things To Note:
1.
Snag Only's will not be tagged, no matter how many times you ask
2. Please do *not* e-mail requests - I will not honour requests that are not in the comments section (E-mail of Questions & Praise are always welcome, though!)
3. Size of font may change depending on the length of the name requested - the larger the name, the smaller the font will probably be

That's it for the rules - now enjoy...! :)

2 comments:

Auntie Lyn said...

Your journal/blog is beautiful. I have added you to my bookmarks. Looks like I will also be leaving AOL permanantly. My work does not link up with them and then this whole journal mix up thing. Looks like it will now be sooner rather than later. I look forward to creating my home away from home here and will be back for something personal.
Thanks in advance,
Blessings to you and yours,
Auntie Lyn
lynda's lullaby 2

Angelia Rian said...

Gabreael - Thank you... I have bookmarked you too... :)

Auntie Lyn - You're now in my bookmarks and shortly to be in my bloglines... I'm glad you liked my journal... Don't forget you can ask to have any of my graphics personalised just for you... :) I'm so saddened by the exodus from AOL - mainly, because it never *had* to happen if only they would *listen* to their paying customers... I enjoyed your journal/blog as well, and I will be back... :)

Bright blessings to you and all you hold dear,
Angelia Rian